New Whip..........pics

SPEEDYLIFSAVR

Founding Member
Sep 18, 2000
FL,89 LX 5.0
I liked my other truck ('04 Hemi Ram) but it was a horrible gas hog , and the biggest thing is , it wasnt a FORD . I came across this little gem and I couldnt turn it down .

2002 DSG HD F-150 . 22K on the clock......$22K out the door .

GMBZB-DSCF1182.JPG

EIWMJ-DSCF1179.JPG

TRYNN-DSCF1181.JPG

ESGMC-DSCF1184.JPG

AKTLO-DSCF1188.JPG

all stock .......for now.....

:nice: :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

They arne't too bad, I had an L that was about 13-14MPG. I think all dodges are like 10-11, no matter what size motor is in them. Dodge has had the worst rep for gas mileage for years.

My 2000 Lightning only got aroung 10-12 around town...dont want to burst your bubble, but you are gonna be in the same boat...or probably worse because blower WHINEEEEEE is very addictive.:flag:

haha....ya that whine is music to my ears..........as far as the gas mileage....thats more or less how I justified the purchase to the misses.......no biggie , If I get 12 out of her , its an improvement .

:nice:

I agree...the blower WHIIIINNEEE is GREAT!!!! I was addicted. That thing is much louder when you uncap it.....take the stock box off and let an open filter do the trick for you! It is louder than you think too...everywhere I went people stared. I had a friend drive the truck past me while I waited on the curb.....WOW!!!! Way louder than you think it is!

I agree...the blower WHIIIINNEEE is GREAT!!!! I was addicted. That thing is much louder when you uncap it.....take the stock box off and let an open filter do the trick for you! It is louder than you think too...everywhere I went people stared. I had a friend drive the truck past me while I waited on the curb.....WOW!!!! Way louder than you think it is!

Definately do an open element filter. I also filled the silencer holes on my L...it was freakin deafening...I loved it. Now I hear my turbo spool up, but it is just not the same...