Newer Grant steering wheels designs

66moneypit

Dec 28, 2004
Northern Va
My Grant wheel is a pain in the ass. The horn ring, and I know that's old news. I was just wondering if anybody could tell me the difference between the old design and the supposed "new" design. I might go with a different wheel all together.

• Sponsors (?)

I don't know anything about the old design, but I just installed a new grant wheel (Challenger 860, instal. kit #3294). It was extremely easy to install and the horn works just fine.

-Chelle

I recently installed this wheel and love it. I used Flaming River's adapter to connect it to the tilt steering column, too easy.

1175.jpg

i just installed the classic one,... with mustang horn button. It was a pretty simple install i must say. not very many parts. i used the 3294 install kit as well.

My horn has never worked so i can't say if the grant horn button works... the only thing i can think of about the so called 'new design' for the horn button is the use of the 3 foam squares instead of using the horn spring. there is another thread that has a pic of those, if u don't know what i'm talking about lol

hurt said:
I recently installed this wheel and love it. I used Flaming River's adapter to connect it to the tilt steering column, too easy.

1175.jpg

I like this look alot...wonder if they have it black. I will have to do some searching....Don't have to worry about the horn button popping off. Hopefully they make it in 15" size.