Nitrous Bottle Location??

SHOWTIME!!

May 14, 2008
I recently bought a NOS fogger kit for my car, im trying to find a good spot to mount the bottle for the time being. I just can't decide on a good spot the mount it, i really want to be able to reach it from the driver seat that way i can turn it on without it being to noticeable that im turning the bottle on.

• Sponsors (?)

bottle.jpg

pic from when i made my seat delete. the bottle is mounted the other way now that it is actually bolted down

Attachments

• bottle.jpg
    bottle.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 3,479
Mount it in the trunk the correct way--You don't want people seeing a bottle sitting in your car while in a parking lot, plus You shouldn't need to make a decision on the street to turn the bottle on honestly. Keep the bottle off when it's not in use and turn it on while at the track.

im not turning it on for the street...im a very sneaky person so i would want to be able to turn it on at the track without any knowing and go run a awsome time, cause nobody knows i have the nitrous kit yet.

+1 on mounting it in the trunk. Also, if you were to mount it in the cabin, you will need a blowdown tube vented to the outside of the car. That is if you are racing at a sanctioned track. Here is a pic of a car from my local forum. He has his bottle mounted so that he can pull down the rear seatback and reach the bottle valve from the driver seat.
attachment.php