Nitrous Purge - single or dual? (Vids inside) your opinions please

• Sponsors (?)

I havent seen the stealth vid, but the dual purge from the fogs is very :drool:
The only better purge I have seen is from the snakes on the fenders of an SN95 Cobra. Only saw pics of that, no video...
*OK saw the single. Do the dual....

Direct em upward a little bit.. pretty tight place to have it spray though, the typical spot on mustangs is the vents in the hood as far as ive seen, and that doesn't do it for me.. :)

anyone seen the video of the transam pull up and purge on some neon(?) and drive away :rlaugh:

EpiKk3 said:
Direct em upward a little bit.. pretty tight place to have it spray though, the typical spot on mustangs is the vents in the hood as far as ive seen, and that doesn't do it for me.. :)

anyone seen the video of the transam pull up and purge on some neon(?) and drive away :rlaugh:

yea, that's a funny vid... looks like the transam is taunting it kinda

matthiasj said:
what is the purpose of a "purge"

Have you ever seen a doctor load a hypodermic needle? They point the needle up and spray some of the fluid out. That's to get any air out. A purge does the same thing. Without a purge, you can get a little stutter when the nitrous first hits.

SN95StangMan said:
I havent seen the stealth vid, but the dual purge from the fogs is very :drool:
The only better purge I have seen is from the snakes on the fenders of an SN95 Cobra. Only saw pics of that, no video...
*OK saw the single. Do the dual....

Thanks man! I have a video of a Terminator spraying from the snake fender badges. I'll try to get a link up.