No black lens headlights for 99-04 Mustangs??

Jpjr

Aug 5, 2004
What gives? I just ordered some bogus headlights off ebay which I will be returning today. It seems that the darkets lights you can buy for the Mustang are stock on the Cobra. I can't believe you can't find a darker tint lens to go with the black housing. My car is all black and I really want to find a dark lens without having to resort to a cover. If anyone has heard of a supplier please let me know!

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

yea mine just have the black housing but i would love to get some deep black ones to match my tail-lights (this is not mine but same tail-lights):
product_image.php

Yeah, I just ordered those same tail lights from matrix racing! I haven't seen them on a mustang before, so that pic was very helpful. Mine will look just like that in the rear (save the steel lettering).

As far as the headlights go, I challenge someone to find them on ebay. I've been on every day, and I ordered the darkest ones I could find on there... which turned out to be no different than stock.

Jpjr said:
Yeah, I just ordered those same tail lights from matrix racing! I haven't seen them on a mustang before, so that pic was very helpful. Mine will look just like that in the rear (save the steel lettering).

As far as the headlights go, I challenge someone to find them on ebay. I've been on every day, and I ordered the darkest ones I could find on there... which turned out to be no different than stock.

yea i am gonna put mine on today. i never liked em until i saw this pic. o well for $65 shipped you cant go wrong

Those look really nice. I was wanting to get some also i here there are places that can take the stock lights and "Darken them" some how. there is a local place here that advertises doing that. not sure if it would be a good idea or not. But if you find some place to buy them let me know.