No Forum, Like the Forum (especially 94-95)

Yobi1Kanobi

Apr 9, 2003
:SNSign:

I am a forum junkie. :crazy:I visit forums for just about everything that I own or enjoy doing. And let me tell you this is the best Board around we have the Best group of people. There are a lot of a-holes hanging out on other boards, they for the most part are glorified bolt-on part swappers. Not here , whether your car is having some gremlins :bang:, whether your building motors from the ground up, or whether you like shooting the breeze in the Banana:grouphug:. And my favorite Fight Club:fairyfight: The people on here a able to help and willing. We pride ourselves in knowing and trying to help. Very rarely do you post something up here and get either ridiculed or the "search a--hole" response.

I am not saying this is the best Mustang Forum in am saying this is the BEST forum period. :SNSign:

Thanks for your years of support, and here is to many more years:cheers:

And the best part is you can come here even if you don't have a stang:Teh-Win:

So to all you new member Sit back, relax, and enjoy the best the internet forums have to offer. You want to ask a ???? go ahead. You want to dicuss politics, guns, girls, guys, birds, you know what DO IT.

This place isn't a d^^k measuring contest and thats what makes me a give this place a:nice:

Rant over.....

OK where's my money? :jester:

• Sponsors (?)

:SNSign:

Rant over.....

OK where's my money? :jester:

C'mon Yobi....it's donations like yours that make this the best forum on the web :nice: haha. I agree though, I had a fuel problem with my Rover the other day and I got the "search" response, which didn't work of course, ended up spending 12 hours chasing a 15 min fix, if only people were more friendly everywhere :SNSign:

Were is RC??? have not seen any update pics in a while????

Any updates on yours yobi?

Been hanging out on the corral more as of late and it is a bit diff. than here. Plus the 94-95 is not as dedicated...nice but not the same. Stangnet sn94 section feels like home or Cheers.

Cars is not running very well yet. I also got into alot of other projects and stuff that I shouldn't have. Anyways I haven't talk to RC in a while either although it was his hobby season so he wasn't available for a few months.

Corral has a nice Classified section but thats it.

Were is RC??? have not seen any update pics in a while????

Any updates on yours yobi?

Been hanging out on the corral more as of late and it is a bit diff. than here. Plus the 94-95 is not as dedicated...nice but not the same. Stangnet sn94 section feels like home or Cheers.

Hey Guys. Yeah, like Yobel said. Ive raked in a ton of $$ this year on Ebay, and still have a bit to go.

I just got my Yamaha Motif XS keyboard/workstation, new family room wall unit, and a Samsung 52" LCD Tv. Have some left over that will go towards hopefully everything else on the car except the paint. Need to finish the tuning, a/c, alarm then get the new seats. If all goes well will be putting on the SNow kit, then dyno tune, then paint job next year.

Great forum as stated!!!

Gimme a call Yobi!
RC

I haven't been to Towers in so long that I forgot where it even is. Kidding, but it has to be about 4 years now. Even though I have another Mustang I have no desire to mod it. Man even writing that is weird.

Great forum as always. Little slow but I see the older members coming back little by little.