No more speed density!!!

Ok 15minutes. the ford racing kit had a computer adapter and maf harness that pluged into the adapter. And you put the adapter on the computer and pluged in the factory harness in the adapter and the maf harness into the adapter and i was done. the car runs awesome no codes at all since doing the h/c/i and mass air conversion. The ford racing kit is the way to go if you can find one.

Where can I find this kit? Is EVERYTHING included in it...ie. MAF meter and bracket, harness, etc.

• Sponsors (?)

Yep, I just sold all the mass air stuff I collected to do the swap after my rebuild and ported heads but after doing some reading on here I decided to leave it SD!

See, I got the Thumpers going on mine, but I'm staying with the stock 88 cam. I've heard mixed review as how the SD setup works with letter cams, and the 86/88 cams were hotter than later cams anyhow-prolly why the older 5.0 ran a bit better stock. The SD 88 seemed like it wanted to go faster, the 90 would, idk, like wheeze? Check with TMoss(my lower intake porter) or Thumper before popping the big cam in, easy to confuse the stock Speed Density sniffer, make sure it'll work right. This GT is sweet, and if yer going with big parts, MAF mandatory!