Non-Stock Coolant Overflow Tanks -----Check it out! :)

NeQX

Founding Member
Sep 30, 2002
Infront Of You, NY
anyone have any fabricated overflows? i saw this 1 mustang at track with like a aluminum overflow setup in place of his washer fluid, he couldn't have made it...it was too professional. anyone have any idea who makes them? i have a electric fan and am looking for a spot to have a nice little setup...since i dont have enough room to reuse the stock POS. all help greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :) :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

I bought mine from Canton Racing. $120.00. Mounts in the stock location.
415844_102_full.jpg

This is what I did, I bought the race only can which normaly is used for drag cars that don't car about having overflow returned to the system they would just drain the tank.I ran the overflow tube to the bottom side so when the coolant cools it will be drawn back up from the same braded line by vac as a normal overflow would.The way this can is normaly instaled is the overflow line goes into the top of the can and there is no inner line to suck the fluid out so thats why I routed the line to the bottom.The c channel I got from a friend,all I did was take two boltsand slide them down the channel and put the can on and put washers and nuts and thats it.This way it allows you to adjust your can at the height you want it.
coolantpics_010_medium_web_view.jpg
coolantpics_008_medium_web_view.jpg
coolantpics_004_medium_web_view.jpg