Northenders wanting to rally to Kidd Valley this Saturday 5/17/08

Tell your mom, tell your neighbors, tell your dogs.......... 86 degress + this saturday night = CRUISING TO KIDD VALLEY!!!!!!!!!!

The usual meeting spot in Smokey Point (old food pavillion) will be anxiously awaiting the rumble of the Northend stangers. Anyone interested in meeting up, we will be there between 4 & 4:15 and we will head out by 4:20. If for some reason you show up between those times and no one is there, sit tight! Were on our way.

Hope to get a good size group heading down there.

KIDD VALLEY FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I am in. What about you Brandon (killrb)? Jeremy, I know the new baby is here. But thought I would ask. Mikevm78, have not cruised down with you guys before, how many do you end up having? Sounds like it is going to be a great time.:nice:

I am in. What about you Brandon (killrb)? Jeremy, I know the new baby is here. But thought I would ask. Mikevm78, have not cruised down with you guys before, how many do you end up having? Sounds like it is going to be a great time.:nice:

Depends, sometimes we can 13+. Im hoping for atleast 5-10 with this weather. And sometimes people who dont post up will show (TYLER). LOL

Hope to see as many stangers as possible! :nice:

Glad you can make it down from Oak Harbor!!!

Dont lie Dennis. HA HA :D

Heading south from north of Smokey Point. Take the Smokey Point exit 206 and go left back over the freeway. Go through one light on the bridge and at the next light you come to take a right. The entrance to the Old Food Pavillion is just down from making that second right. You will see us all in the parking lot!

425-754-3609 if you have questions or are running late!

CMON PEOPLE LETS GET THOSE PONYS OUT OF THE CORRALS!!!!!!!

I plan on being at Kidd Valley about the time you guys are leaving from the north end. I will be in Snohomish working on the race car, so I will not be coming from my usual Stanwood area.

I really look forward to seeing all of you there, but it isn't the right weekend to cruise in with all of you.

Brandon

I will see how much I get done during the day. Will be working on the garage putting in insulation and sheet rock and building shelves. Also need to get the ol '72 shorty truck running it has been dead in the drive for a year now and pick up the new ('67-8) shorty pick up from my brother.