Not a worthless thread anymore!!!

• Sponsors (?)

blue65coupe said:
Thanks Stangkid88. Would love to see before and after of your pony conversion. You going red/white? Wouldn't mind seeing the TT D's on the white car also. That gray and white has to look sweet!

hey blue,
I was going to do all red, but then saw some photos of a red/white pony interior and I fell in love, that's what I'm going to do. This is my senior project in high school, so I'll be starting to strip the car soon and reupholster after that. I'm at work right now, but I'll PM you some pics when I get home later tonight.

Man, what a breath of fresh air to see some of the "younger generation" taking care of the cars. Thumbs up Stang! I bought mine when I was 16. Had a car as a dd my parents kept for me and 4 months after I turned 16 I looked at my dad one night and said, "Dad, I want a new car". Of course I started working when I turned 15 so I had some money saved. He mentioned that it was my money but the car I had was doing just fine. Told him he didn't understand..."I want an old Mustang, will you help me look for one?" The rest is history. I was in h.s. when lowrider trucks took over and it was a serious rush when I pulled in the school parking lot in my '65 and parked beside a friend of mine in his older camaro. Yeah, we knew we had it. Double thumbs up Stangkid88 :nice: :nice:
Thanks for the "kick" to take me down memory lane. Yeah, PM the pics. Can't wait to see 'em.