O/r h-pipe

divad82

Oct 25, 2006
Where can I find o/r h-pipes, do they not exist anymore, anybody know where, any help will do. It's for a 06 gt with jab axle back and no I don't like x-pipes. Thanks for ur help

• Sponsors (?)

h pipe

hello all have a question ?

i was running oem H pipe 6 cats single chamber flowmasters ran great sounded great.
i changed the H pipe to non catted kept the rest the same now sounds good at idle sounds horable raspy on take off very loud and loss of power .

i live in cali so was am trying to save my cats for 2 years till i need smog
how can i get my power back ,and what mufflers should i change to ? im guess i loss back pressure i already have 4.10 gears but mostly i want my sound back
can anyone help ?:shrug: ohh and they are Mac h pips

hello all have a question ?

i was running oem H pipe 6 cats single chamber flowmasters ran great sounded great.
i changed the H pipe to non catted kept the rest the same now sounds good at idle sounds horable raspy on take off very loud and loss of power .

i live in cali so was am trying to save my cats for 2 years till i need smog
how can i get my power back ,and what mufflers should i change to ? im guess i loss back pressure i already have 4.10 gears but mostly i want my sound back
can anyone help ?:shrug: ohh and they are Mac h pips

You can install some resonators and that will almost completely remove the raspyness and quiet the loudness down. That's what I did and it made a huge improvement.