o/r x pipe

• Sponsors (?)

pony find somewhere else to try and act like an idiot, next youll want me to change my avatar because it looks like yours and i copied your car...oh and you are immature you little dsrespectful punk. nightfire is one of the most respectful members on here, hes set me straight on some misleading info i gave a couple times. if you dont like his avitar then get off the site, no one is forcing you to be here. i happened to like that show, office. besides you have given no REAL info to even help the OP but only to bash a distributors name, chances are you probibly have "friend" that works at a competitors location.

This is the tech section no need for bashing whenn no info is being given! Besides having the p word thrown around is nothing to joke about, that is a very serious subject. Can we all just act like grown ass men or women.....

To Nightfire and fast97gt, if you feed the trolls they never go away. If it walks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it probably is a duck. Odds are pretty solid this isn't a child, he's just an idiot. If you ignore him long enough he'll probably wander off and annoy somebody his own maturity level. :dead:

Ohhhh....now I see why this thread is 20 something posts long.....and I just responded to him in another thread.....bout to go edit that back out.

Mods, can we ban the troll yet? He's getting on my nerves, I know he's getting on others'....

obvious_troll.preview.jpg