OFFICIAL 2011 Fords at Carlisle

Well I got home a couple hours ago, I have to say it was another great weekend at Carlisle. I'm looking forward to next year already! Great group of guys and it was nice adding Steve (pops fun) to the group this year. We had 3 winners among us as well!

Tom (69clark) took 2nd in his class and also won celebrity pick
I took 1st in 94-95 modified
Ryan (prokiller) took 2nd in 94-95 modified

I'm sure pictures will follow soon, there were multiple guys with cameras so we'll have to get a picture thread up!

I'm kind of bummed that it's over honestly, we'll have to all try to hit that Ford show in Altoona!

• Sponsors (?)

always good times. i think this was the best Carlisle ever. It was awesome that everyone got to stay at the same place. Just a shame that Steve wasn't able to get in.

if no one starts a picture thread, i'll do it later tonight when i get home from work. I was going to bring them with but forgot to this morning.

Hi
Made it home about 9:30 this morning.... Drove all night from my cousins in NY. Then took a nap. :rolleyes:

It was great meeting everyone, your cars are all beautiful and in my book your all winners... Extra congrats to the actual winners.

Thanks for putting up with me.... Your a great group. I had fun and will seriously look at coming next year!! Biggest car show I have ever been too!!

Maybe I'll buy a piece of chrome for mine :) Oh wait I did buy a stainless hood lift kit, can I count that as chrome!!

Steve

I'll hold everyone off with a couple phone pics I have, lol. The quality blows but oh well, it's a cell phone.

Group shot Sunday Morning:
groupshotp.jpg

Troy keepin it real:
View attachment 187152

Once again I had a great time and congrats to dan and ryan. Steve Iit was great that you joined us this year hope you can make it again next year. Troy the afgan looks good onyou might want to sport that at the next event lol. Well post up you pics guys...

Steve again great to have you along
b36ec552.jpg

Mileage

Hi
I was asked what kind of mileage I got on my trip out and didn't know...
Got 16.5 mpg....... get about 8 to 10 around town depending on the skinny pedal, so that is not to bad.
Anyone else know how they did??

Talked to my son Tom and he said he would be interested in next year. :D

Steve

My vette spoiled me. One of my goals is to get my car into the 20's by the end of the summer. I plan to throw even more timing at it and lean it out some more. Under wot this is suicide, but under light to no load it should make quite a difference in mileage and not hurt anything. Since I do not have a knock sensor maybe I will opt for an egt sensor. The aem has he ability to run a knock sensor but it is all trial and error and not easily done.