official 4.6 liter Mustang photo thread

Sooooo I was at my beach house saturday in Piney Point,MD and was really bored, so since it was a nice day I decided to take some pics. Keep in mind this is a crappy digi cam, and no tripod. I need to buy a tri pod and a nice Nikon Cam.

View attachment 319803
View attachment 319804
View attachment 319805
View attachment 319806
View attachment 319807
View attachment 319808
View attachment 319809

QUICK SHOT OF MMR ReaR Coilover
slpexhaust208.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

DSC00169.jpg

DSC00170.jpg

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00172.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

I'm in the process of getting a replacement chin spoiler, and blacking out the front grilles. All GT and Ford emblems will be black at some point as well. Mustang letters on bumper, Exhaust tips, and front plate will prob. remain stainless.

I'm in the process of getting a replacement chin spoiler, and blacking out the front grilles. All GT and Ford emblems will be black at some point as well. Mustang letters on bumper, Exhaust tips, and front plate will prob. remain stainless.

Lookin good.:nice: I think it will look even better when the grill is painted black like your planning:nice: Put some SVT caps in or paint the center caps black too!

That's odd, this is like the 4th Steeda wing application I have seen this week that I actually like :)

Wheels are different, but I like that too :) Ya just need some bigger exhaust tips now to help balance the wing a bit.

No tips right now. I just had my flowmasters welded in for shyts and giggles, but when it's done, it's going to have Steeda side exhaust, so I can't be bothered to buy a catback for now. I do, however, want a mid-pipe asap. I dynoed today, 233/278, and a guy with the same mods more or less (no tune for him, and he had an O/R x pipe) made 20 RWHP more than me :(

How to add pics?

I am not very computer literate...sory! How do I add the pics in the message instead of adding them as an attachment. I would love to add some pics of my stang as soon as i can. Thanks guys!