Official Ford Carlisle 2009 Pic Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Since Troy won't answer your question I will. They are screaming yellow '03-'04 mirrors that he cut and molded to fit the contours of our doors. He had a number of ours fitting them I know that, but they look factory. They are heavy though, I can tell you that.

yes as paul said they are modified 04 cobra mirrors, it took me a day to get them looking right and a week to get the paint done. i used sem trim black and I think it turned out great ,if you guys pick up a set, i can walk you thru the way i did them.

yes as paul said they are modified 04 cobra mirrors, it took me a day to get them looking right and a week to get the paint done. i used sem trim black and I think it turned out great ,if you guys pick up a set, i can walk you thru the way i did them.

If ya got something already written i'd like to hear more. Definitely something i would like to try to get done as a winter project.

Email me or post it up here if u can, [email protected]

:SNSign:

Awesome. Thanks for the answers guys. It's definitely something I'll be doing someday. After having my '04 Cobra I don't like the regular mirrors very much. I'll be contacting you when I finally get around to doing it. :nice: