OFFICIAL: What Did Everyone Ask For Christmas? THREAD

DFG 5OH

Aug 28, 2004
Louisville, KY
I dont think a thread like this has been started yet, and i specificly remember starting the christmas gift thread last year :).

I'll start: i'm getting lowering springs for the car, and a Motorolla MPX220 with a 1 gb Mini SD card, a nice mustang jacket, a new pair of kicks, and some clothes.

How about everyone else?

• Sponsors (?)

How do you guys "know" that this is what you're getting?

Personally, I don't "ask" for anything anymore.

Seeing as it is uncertain as to whether the company where my dad works will be closing that facility, I don't really care if/what I get.

(and WTF are "kicks")

Yeah this thread sucks, you have to start it after xmas and put "what did everyone get for xmas." I did get an email from summitracing saying my order has been shipped, although I didnt order anything...... Looks like my parents tried to be sneaky but used my account......nice try though!! I know 2 of my presents!

illwood said:
How do you guys "know" that this is what you're getting?

Personally, I don't "ask" for anything anymore.

Seeing as it is uncertain as to whether the company where my dad works will be closing that facility, I don't really care if/what I get.

(and WTF are "kicks")

They are Shoes lol

As far as car stuff goes, im getting 4.10 gears.

Other things - clothes, xbox 360, other little things and most importantly the ole christmas bonus.

hopefully gettin a set of black Jegs gs-1 sport seats from the rents, springs and c/c plates from both side of g-parents hopefully, some clothes, 2 mag subscriptions (5.0 mustang and MM&FF), a much needed wallet....idk wut else....OH my parents are gettin my varsity soccer latter framed and put on a plaque....

Infinity 1200 watt 12" sub
Giftcards (Hollester,American Eagle, and Abercrombie and Fitch)
University of Alabama sweatshirt
I think my chrismas present to myself is some Long Tubes im scoring from Tommy (silvrbullitT76).

So what ARE you getting Keven?

I have no idea what I'll be getting ..... besides clothes (every d*** year!!!). Kelley already gave me some clothes early. Hopefully, I can score some gift certificates to the Hotrod Barn or something. Or Sears / Home Depot / Lowes .... as I'm buying a new house .... I close on it Friday!!! I'm gonna go haywire in Lowes next week, lol.

Dam you guys are lucky your parents are cool with you modding your car, my dad thinks it will just hurt the resale value, so he barely lets me do anything, If i could ask for something for christmas, it would be new speakers, amp, sub, Lowering Springs,shocks/struts, mid-pipe. Thats not askin for much is it? Instead of shocks, Ill prolly just end up gettin socks