ok fait steps in

Discussion in 'SVT Tech Forum' started by jeremy canter, Apr 16, 2012.

1. was going to sell off and part out my 98 cobra to put the money in to my 1970 boss but now I've had a motor fall in to my lap and don't know it i should jump at it or not ,
    I have been offered a 2006 5.4 3v motor , very low milage .
    the thing is what options do I have for a intake ?
    I can't find any aftermarket companys that make anything for it ?
    I was thinking a set of cam phaser locks , hot-rod cams and headers, with a intake .
    I posted once before and someone sent me the wiring diagram of a navagator, does anyone had or know where I can find the coil on plug wiring diagram ?
    any other ideas I've over looked ?
  2. heres a 2005 and up service manual
    http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...nuals - S197&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13269156612911
  3. some people **** me off to the point I want to snap and then there this guy :mad: that was selling the motor !! I show up to get it after talking to him on the phone , we had a deal for $700 cash for the motor , and he took one look at my new crew cab and wanted to change the price?? :nono: I was like WTF , aah NO we had a price set WTF , so he changed his mind and I refused to pay what he wants for it now ($1000) , which ****ed us both off so I walked away , and he follows me back to the truck tring to talk his way into getting me to pay his price , I am in my truck , in gear and his F^C&ING DOG JUMPED ON MY DOOR and scratched the paint > , and what did he say ......sorry and walked away , If I'd had a gun i'd have shot the dog on the spot :mad: I hate people
  4. So when he saw that you had a flash truck he then wanted to jack the price? That sucks man...