Old to forums....new to tweecer

Well i have been on the forums and reading all the time. I purchased the tweecer RT about 2 years ago and i moved right after, and it was lost in the packaging. So long story short i found it this past weekend and finally threw it on. Well i just spent 2 hours off and on reading the sticky thread above and it helped make alot of sense. With that being said......does anyone have any simple or easy tricks to help me to start out.....so far the tunes i have done make the car run crappyier than the stock tune. well thanks for the help.:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

You should have the tweecer on and load your cars stock tune to all the switch postions just to make sure everything is good.

Then One of the first things I would do is tune for those 24lb injectors, After that is you MAF aftermarket or stock? If its aftermarket you need to load the MAF Transfer, if its stock well then the MAF transfer should be fine.

Go through the Scalars and adjust the simple stuff, like fans and such.

Then I would suggest tuning your A/F ratio but you will need a wideband to do this and alot of data logging. Most people suggest you get your closed loop tune good before you mess with your open loop

After that you can play with the timing vs load settings to tune some more power out of your setup but listen for pinging very closely after you mess with that, don't wanna mess anything up.

After that stuff you can go back and get your car idling good with the idle air stuff and a bunch of other little tunes to make your car run better than any car with a factory tune.

Now its been awhile since I've done any tuning myself, about to get back heavy into it once I complete this turbo build so if Ive said something wrong someone plz correct me :) But when I had this supercharger on it was running sweet :)