On leave for two weeks...

87gn2

Apr 17, 2004
Hello to all who remember me...I graduated Navy boot camp on December 3 and have spent the last few weeks at Hospital Corpsman school. They cut us loose for leave yesterday. I DROVE THE MUSTANG TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE OCTOBER 6!

anyway...I bought some stuff for the Mustang today, black Bullit wheels and Kumho tires (and wheel spacers), and front springs, and nifty "331 High Performance" badges.

Good to be back, I'll be hanging around until December 30.

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats on graduating. You want to play with the Marines huh? Have fun. Do they still have Battle Stations at the end of boot?

10sec: That's why he spent the money on the rims and tires. Now he's too broke to get into trouble. :D

mustang70 said:
Congrats on graduating. You want to play with the Marines huh? Have fun. Do they still have Battle Stations at the end of boot?

10sec: That's why he spent the money on the rims and tires. Now he's too broke to get into trouble. :D

Hehe, I didn't know a whole lot of squids, ( I was on a marine base ) but jarheads can get into trouble at anytime. Money or not. It's amazing, it really is.

mustang70 said:

Yeah, they still have the haunted house- er, Battle Stations. It was 15 degrees and snowing when we ran it :D

Yes, I want to play with the Marines. PT at Corps school is harder than boot camp but it's actually fun. It's sure getting me in shape!

edit:

I will try to stay out of trouble. The Mustang is not currently registered so that cuts out about 70% of the temptation. The rest comes from the Mini Cooper and from wommenz...