OnE Really Sad Day for a Mustang Owner

Sep 24, 2006
Michigan insane asylum
Well, today was the Day!.. all the preperation for storage has been complete.. and it didnt hit me untill i got the cover on.. i was on my knee sliding the stick mouse traps behind the tires and i realized it was all over.. felt like the Biggest kick in the nutz ever! after cleaning out my grand prix "DD'', i sat in the house looking at the garage thinken maybe one ride.. and still as i sit now wondering if i should pull it back out? it really sucked for me today! now im counting down the days till april.. im sure i could pull it out early but i dont want to explod the miles.. just gotta let it go! all i have now is memories and pictures.. now i dont have a reason to wake up in the moring its all over!

• Sponsors (?)

sucks to be you. was a sunny 78 degrees here today. awesome vert weather. had to pimp it with the top down.

word of advice. get out of michigan. cold sucks

I havent driven my 5.0 for a year now... Believe me its not the end of the world and you cant explain it to me, I have been storing the car every winter for the past 5 years, and never really felt like that.

Oh well, Aprils not that far away and who really thinks about their car when there is snow on the ground?

I put mine away last weekend but had it off the road in sept....I will take it out of storage for May 24 weekend.....I like to keep the moles off my car. And it makes the car that much better when you get to pull it out for the first time.

it was vert weather yeasterday and today.. i just had to brake down and put it away or it would sit out all winter.. i just hate that i put it away.. there calling for rain ice and snow this weekend.. and the 14th is livernois motor sports international dyno day i just wanted to get it test and tuned before i put it away! im not goin to end my life or anything, its just gotten alot more boring then it already was! lol

well that sux, I just cruised home with top down, but I have a feeling my car will be down for awhile, as I just began teardown and now have the alternator, smog pump, e fan and shroud, and maf, and the reast of the intake tubing. Now time to order steel for brackets and alluminum for piping...