ONEBAD95's Polish also works for this.

• Sponsors (?)

Wait, you know someone's gonna come on here and tell you that you really should do both sides. :rlaugh:

Seriously, that's lookin pretty darn nice there (unless one likes the opaque shower door look).

Nice work. :nice:

Charlie .... I have a couple questions for you. Is this polish supposed to be used in the polishing process ..... like taking the place of a tripoli and white rouge compound? Or is it for like routine maintenence polishing?

SeventyMach1 said:
Charlie .... I have a couple questions for you. Is this polish supposed to be used in the polishing process ..... like taking the place of a tripoli and white rouge compound? Or is it for like routine maintenence polishing?

You can use it on aluminum that has never been polished and it will turn out mint. Now, if you have something that is real rough as far as cast you have to sand it down before you polish like anything else. JR put up pics a little while ago of his intercooler and it looked crazy. He didn't even sand it. The polish is by far the best stuff I have ever used. That is why I am selling it. I sell a ton of it to my truck customer's that have to maintain their aluminum fuel tanks on trucks that are in the crap all day long. The Final Shine part of the polish is also a sealant and the shine will last for a while before you have to go over it. 1 bottle of each should last you an entire season of doing car show's.

Charlie

Any questions just email me and I'll give you my cell # [email protected]