Online Wheel Dealer Recommendations?

InMyPrimeSVT

Founding Member
Jul 31, 2001
Cincinnati
Hey everyone, I'm happy to say I finally finished all my education and I'm getting back into building my car. I need to obtain some new rims/tires for my car and was wondering if anyone has any good recommendations for online dealers. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Depends on what kind of wheels you want. They are all selling the same crap now. My wheels were like $1100 new just for the wheels, but not too many places sell wheels like that now. They are all Chinese wheels now. Check out www.oewheels.com.

Kurt

I bought my FR500's with tires from an ebay store called OEWheels for around $1000. Not sure if anyone can compete with them on price. I was very pleased with the quality of wheels, though the tires were just OK... Regardless shipping was free, the wheels looked incredible, and they've been on my car for 2 years now with zero issues. Here's the store I bought them from and it looks like they are still selling for the same price:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/18-9-10-Fit...s&vxp=mtr&hash=item5891b65219#ht_10160wt_1164