Opinion

• Sponsors (?)

When you say designing, do you mean fabricating and producing your own panel, or airbrushing on an existing companies panel?

I am the last person on earth to give graphics advice, so I am unable to give you any ideas, but, I will say, if it had a bit more red in it, I would seriously consider one for my Torch Red Stang.

I think it looks really really cool the way it is now, just my personal preference would be to see the "Never & 9-11-2001 on the left with a bit more red in it to match MY car.

I'd be proud to fly that panel on my car, KUDOS to YOU for what you are trying to do here, I commend you and wish you the very best of luck.

Now the stupid question, that website info would not actually be on the panel would it? I assume not, but thought I'd ask.

Awesome Graphics on that thing!! :nice:

I would SERIOUSLY consider putting that thing on my car as is. :flag:
I would suggest adding a reference to the Pentagon, and the Flight 93 folks. Or, make two others with those on it. You may get too much on there with all that, 'cause like Mustanglvr2006 said, I'm not a graphics guy. I think you did a fine job there, and my question is also, are you painting existing deck lids, or making them from scratch?

I LIKE the last one. Do they fit the same on an '11 you think? I didn't see a "buy now" link on your site that mentioned an '11.

I have the '11 GT Deck lid on mine already which is why I was asking. I'll have to see how that's setup when I get it back Monday.

When will you start production of these 9-11 Panels? Do you have any idea of the cost? I really like this one :nice:

I would really like to see more red in the "Never & 9-11-2001" on the left tho, I know I'm only one person and you cant change the color scheme to suit just one person.

911-1.jpg

Great idea, and thanks for moving forward with it. IMHO "Never Forget" should be together and the 2011 date eliminated. That seems to override the "Never" part. As otherwise suggested, add NYPD & EMS, Pentagon & Flight 93 elements

I'm curious as to what you have the patent for. I have seen all kinds of magnetic panels, printed and other wise, in all kinds of shapes including custom from a large number of sources.
I'm just curious as to what is patented.