Opinions for Body Mods

Redsojo

Jul 8, 2007
Hey everyone. I have a 2007 stock mustang (+ a K&N filter) and i was looking to see what you guys thought about body mods for this car. Specifically i wanted to know if i should get a window scoop, or a window louver, and how much I should be looking at spending.

thanks for your awesome knowledge base.

• Sponsors (?)

Most of the difference in price will be whether or not the parts will come pre-painted. If you have a body shop near you has a good reputation, you can find out if it makes sense to have them do it or go prepainted. Other than that, it doesn't seem like the price differences are too great, it would be worth spending a little more for a style you like. Just shop around, pretty much every website sells them.

Silver Horse Racing makes some great looking and well made products for our cars:rock: I just got my SHR flush mount window louvers delieverd today. I got them prepainted as they gurantee a perfect paint match or they will refund you the difference and send you a pair of unpainted ones free! Both of mine are flawless and can't wait to get them on! The things that I love about them is that they not only look great, but they have very good visibility as the louvers are recessed into the car(replace the factory glass)and not on top of the existing window.