opinions?

blk2000

Nov 10, 2009
hey, i was wondering what peoples thoughts were about buying a salvage title 2003 GT with a brand new 2.1 kenne bell blower, forged internals, intercooler, bulit trans and rearend, cobra wheels and tires and 03 cobra bumper cover and stalker hood that nees painted. has been inspected and ready to go except for paint. he wanted 10,500 but i got him down to 8700- 9000 grand. good deal or not in your opinion? thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

front clip, winshield. he said they totaled it

thatll do it. its unfortunate for it to happen. ive not had good luck with deer myself (as well as many others on the board here).

just make sure to get the alignment checked by someone YOU (im assuming local sale) know before making the deal. sounds like a super fun car if it all checks out!

thatll do it. its unfortunate for it to happen. ive not had good luck with deer myself (as well as many others on the board here).

just make sure to get the alignment checked by someone YOU (im assuming local sale) know before making the deal. sounds like a super fun car if it all checks out!

thats what i thought too. a lot more nuts then mine now. lol. and yea deer suck. hit one in my dads $55,000 truck and that was a nightmare.