Ordered my car today

YoungGun

Founding Member
Sep 10, 2001
Went and ordered my 06 GT today. Interior Upgrade package, shaker 500 and the automatic tranny..Vista Blue w/ Dark Charcole Interior. For a total of 29300. Delivery is in 8 to 10 weeks. Cant wait

• Sponsors (?)

8 weeks.. now thats funny... hahahhahah

hahahahahhaha...
ahahhahahaha...

yeah so you havent read the posts have you? like me and 3.8 stang have been waiting since aprill when they were rolled over in june to an '06 order.. hey if you can get it in 8 weeks then all the power to ya, just dont take that number seriouly. my dealer was like o yeah it will be here by july, then august, then it will be an 06, then it will be here in october, to we dont really know when the heck its getting here ahhaha

hmm, I'll be getting my 2nd order since august 6th next week. That's 8 weeks for 2 cars...v6s though. the 2nd order was made a couple days before the first one was built.

umm yeah see the thing is you really havent looked much at the allocation ford has given out for the 05 06 mustangs have you? well lets just say it does not favor the gt's. and yeah it wouldnt take that long for a v6, but then again.. i could go to any dealer and pick up a v6, but i gotta order a gt, just the way i like it.

gotta order a v6 to get it just the way I like it too. 95% of the ones at the dealer have spoilers, and that is bad, very very bad. The ones without spoilers have different problems. Seems like there are only about 3 sets of options the dealers around here get. None of those match up to what I want, they're close, but not quite.