ordering vortech in morning did i get a deal ?

• Sponsors (?)

drizztkun said:
is it just me or do most people fail to understand that he has already put the order on the Vortech?

dunno but just my 2 cents

Here;s My 2 cents FELLAS haha. Well if he already bought the kit he can only hope and pray its what he paid for and if not he may be able to send it back for a refund but I HIGHLY doubt it since he is purchasing from ebay. If your buying something like a supercharger off ebay its probably not a deal at all...especially if its used its probably broke or on its way out.... only 25% of the people on there are honest about their used parts. Bottomline dont buy superchargers off ebay, especially used ones unless you are 100% sure and confident your getting what you pay for and the guy selling it has a full detailed description of it and pics of EVERY PART you will be gettting. This way if you dont get what you paid for then you can take legal action to get your money back. Now about the T&J mongoose kit....I dont know anything about T&J 's but I hear these guys are doing BIG THANGS and they sound 100% legit. Hell I dont even know them and Im almost ready to say theyre legit. THe mongoose kit is probably the real deal i dunno what the setup is but I trust these guys who have posted on here and in the last month all Ive heard is T&J and the mongoose kit and i think its nicknamed the cobra killer kit. The kit makes power and it good reliable power. Get it!!!!!!!

I don't see a problem piecing the kit together. You can get a S trim tuner kit for about $2300 bucks, a 255 intank pump for $110 bucks, lightning maf for $190 or shop aroung and get a used one, then 42# injectors for 220-250 and your set up other than tune! So now your at about $2850.00, you might have to spend $400-500$ bucks for a good tune or reflash but still you come to around $3300 bucks thats not too bad. You saved about $400-500 bucks minimum.

I bought straight from muscle motor performance they had an auction on ebay . There address is www.muclemotors.com They kit was 2500.00 but I also got the afm powerpipe 42lb injectors walbro 255 lph pump and a custom tuned chip I still plan on getting the a larger recalibrated maf ,smaller pulley and dyno tune when I save more money the chip should allow me to use the stock maf for now. I have 3200.00 invested shipped to my door.

Roush21 said:
Here;s My 2 cents FELLAS haha. Well if he already bought the kit he can only hope and pray its what he paid for and if not he may be able to send it back for a refund but I HIGHLY doubt it since he is purchasing from ebay. If your buying something like a supercharger off ebay its probably not a deal at all...especially if its used its probably broke or on its way out.... only 25% of the people on there are honest about their used parts. Bottomline dont buy superchargers off ebay, especially used ones unless you are 100% sure and confident your getting what you pay for and the guy selling it has a full detailed description of it and pics of EVERY PART you will be gettting. This way if you dont get what you paid for then you can take legal action to get your money back. Now about the T&J mongoose kit....I dont know anything about T&J 's but I hear these guys are doing BIG THANGS and they sound 100% legit. Hell I dont even know them and Im almost ready to say theyre legit. THe mongoose kit is probably the real deal i dunno what the setup is but I trust these guys who have posted on here and in the last month all Ive heard is T&J and the mongoose kit and i think its nicknamed the cobra killer kit. The kit makes power and it good reliable power. Get it!!!!!!!

Its brand new from the dealer please read all posts first. They put one on there to get you deal with them directly www.musclemotors.com