OT: Who here has never been pulled over?

• Sponsors (?)

can't say I belong in this forum :rolleyes:

476639_18_full.jpg

21 with two reckless driving offenses, not yield to red light, noise violation, and illegal turn signals. I've had my license suspensed for 21 months total. 6 for the first reckless driving and then 15 months for two underage drinking offenses. I'm the king of getting pulled over.

95strokerPSU said:
21 with two reckless driving offenses, not yield to red light, noise violation, and illegal turn signals. I've had my license suspensed for 21 months total. 6 for the first reckless driving and then 15 months for two underage drinking offenses. I'm the king of getting pulled over.

Two underage DUIs, what a loser. If you are going to get wasted, don't drive.

95strokerPSU said:
Watch your mouth when you talk about me...I didn't say DUI I said underage drinking...I wasn't driving I never do!

Sorry about the the mistake. The topic is about tickets, and when I read "Underage Drinking" I jumped to conclusion that you ment the same as DUI. You said, "15 months for two underage drinking offenses" so it sounded like you ment DUI. Good to hear that you don't drink and drive though.

It's all good..I'm a little on edge right now because Saturday I had to leave my car still waiting to be started since the stroker rebuild. But tomorrow I get to figure out what's wrong and get the thing on the street...hopefully. One of my roommates did just get a DUI..he's not a loser but more like an idiot. He's drives a Celica(or use to) so what can you expect.