p/s, a/c, and smog delete

i have a 89 gt vert and want to delete the p/s, a/c, and smog.. reasons for doing so.. a/c doesnt work and controls are broken.. figure ill just take the top down if i have to.. p/s leaks all over the place and im looking into a flaming river manual rack setup.. and smog because im running an o/r x.. i dont plan to DD this stang so no worries on emissions or anything like that.. ive seen belt setups and threads on p/s and a/c delete, smog and a/c delete, p/s and smog delete.. but not all three!! can anyone point me in the right direction?? thanks in advance.. :D

• Sponsors (?)

There's a thread where someone posted short-belt routings for three different setups - I'm pretty sure one of them included a smog, A/C, and P/S delete setup like you're looking for.

As far as the rack, you might want to consider just shopping around for an older Fox body that came with a manual rack, or just order a reman'ed one from Autozone or Checker (or whatever). All you'll need beyond that, really, is a steering shaft (the P/S shaft isn't the same) and maybe a pair of tie rod ends. Gonna delete my P/S for the same reason as you are - my Notch is throwing a jealous hissy fit because it's not a DD, anymore, so it's peeing a puddle of fluid in the driveway as I type this. :(