P0010, P0020, P0102, P0135, P0155, P0443, P0446, P2008 Error Codes - Help Needed (Electrical)

dkachal

Jul 24, 2023
The car was running perfectly well, but I took out the high beam fuse and tarted it up to go to the autoshop to get a new fuse, but as soon I started the car up check engine light came up and the car went into limp mode. I noticed I had taken out a relay in order to take out the fuse which I ended up putting back in the wrong direction, so it popped up 20 codes, but when I got that sorted it popped up 8 codes, I tried to rese the ecu by disconnecting the battery, It was fine after that but the issue came back, now I dont have a check engine light but the car is in limp mode the car has a JLT cold air intake and 410 gears the car was tuned for 93 octane but is running the stock tune now. How do I fix this and what is causing the issue? I have a hunch that it is something related to the fuse box but cannot figure out what.

• Sponsors (?)

The car was running perfectly well, but I took out the high beam fuse and tarted it up to go to the autoshop to get a new fuse, but as soon I started the car up check engine light came up and the car went into limp mode. I noticed I had taken out a relay in order to take out the fuse which I ended up putting back in the wrong direction, so it popped up 20 codes, but when I got that sorted it popped up 8 codes, I tried to rese the ecu by disconnecting the battery, It was fine after that but the issue came back, now I dont have a check engine light but the car is in limp mode the car has a JLT cold air intake and 410 gears the car was tuned for 93 octane but is running the stock tune now. How do I fix this and what is causing the issue? I have a hunch that it is something related to the fuse box but cannot figure out what.
Ill try and dig around myself, but try and find some wiring diagrams and see if the components that are giving codes go to a common relay or fuse. Last time I had 5 codes at once, I followed all the wires to a single relay, and it turned out that was the issue.

Also, what exactly exactly are you driving?