P2020 Intake Manifold Runner Pos Sensor

So, I've had my '05 Mustang GT for just over a month now (just long enough for the used car warranty to run out :mad:) and I've been noticing several of the common problems mentioned in the TSBs. So far I've experienced:

TSB 06-3-13 - Fuel fill slow, or difficult to fill - It takes me like 20 minutes to fill my tank, no matter where I go, and then I have to question if its really full unless I fill it to where its overflowing.

TSB 06-4-7 - Ticking and/or knocking noise from engine - Only seems to happen when cold, and at idle. The dealership said that it was injector tick, but it's definately not.

Forgot the TSB number, but the stereo randomly locks up completely. I have to turn the car off for a bit to listen to it again.

I have a chatter when taking off at lower speeds, which sounds like a throwout bearing, or a warped pressure plate. Dealership says that I'm babying it too much and to give it more gas :rolleyes: This mainly happens when backing into my driveway or sitting in a drive through, etc. More gas would not be the right answer. I've had several Mustangs, and I definately don't baby them.....LOL

There are 2 small spots where the clearcoat is peeling...I hope that this doesn't turn into one of those cars that the paint just goes totally to ****.

And today the check engine light came on. Read code P2020 - Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/Switch Circuit Range/Performance bank2. Then on the way home from getting the code read at Auto Zone, the throttle failed to respond twice. This seems to be covered under TSB 06-7-10. Says it is a problem with the CMCV linkage.....The fix appears to be to replace the entire intake manifold???? So, if this is the problem should I just get CMCV delete plates?

• Sponsors (?)