paint choices

So.. i have a friend who wants to sell an 87 fox to me and i always really wanted one. The paint is nasty, flackin off grabage.

I want to shade all the lights (headlights, fog and side turning signal things)
and get chrome euro lights. so black is kinda out of the question.

im thinking white (regular or maybe a sparkly white) or electric blue.

anyone have pictures or opinions?
thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

i have my silver car with ultra clears.. not hard to imagine it white to be honest IMO

DSC00417.jpg

APC ultra clears.. good lookin's

i really like the ultra clears. im kinda leaning towards the blue + stalker body kit (please dont tell me thats "ricer" or whatever):bang:

LoL, i wont make fun of you for that kit (mainly cuz ive got that kit). The only MAJOR mustang owner infractions you'll get on here are euro tail-lights (gayest thing ever on a mustang), spoilers on notchbacks (and bodykits for that matter), and those ****ed up bodykits that i think APC sells.

As for a blue car with stalker kit, it'll look amazing. A car with that kit has been nominated for fox of the month :) (cant remember screen names). If you want my personal colour opinion, nothing looks meaner than black :canada:

576076_59_full.jpg

thanks for the responses. the kid says that it needs some body work so im hoping most will be in areas that can be replaced by the body kit.

I dont think its a GT, so could i just put in the fog lights myself?
(sorry for being offtopic but i dont want to bother with another stupid question thread)

and i know this may be euro'ish but if i painted the black part on these lights bodycolored wouldent they look good?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/87-9...9QQihZ008QQcategoryZ33710QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

New idea!!!!!!

Sonic blue paint
I want a T-Top (t-top's tops are black)
considering the t-top is black i want black rear window louvers, shaded fog lights,ultra clear headlights with occasional shaded covers, cobra grill insert, and those rice burner black lights for the back. ok call me a fool but the black ones dont look too bad. If they dont work out il get the cheese graders and shade the non-painted parts of the light.

i hate to bump this thread up again, but is this a troll? louvered rear windows, euros etc.? i don't know what's going on......
honestly dude, are you serious? because if you are, i'd recommend selling the stang and buying a civic or something. maybe put some kazoo's in your muffler...? it'll sound bad a**! i'm not the type to be a d***, but i can't even take you seriously. you're being ignored for a reason..... u r beating a dead horse! hahaha( didn't intend for the pun but it worked out well!):rlaugh:

ok. well if you are serious about this car, do something tastefull. the stuff you are talking about will look terrible. look at some of the car's of the guys on here, and you'll see what i mean. most people here have GREAT looking cars. clean, simple and tastefull. then try and find some pics of cars with the stuff you are talking about. those guys aren't into the mustang scene. they just buy exterior crap to make it look fast (which it DOESN'T). why are you trying to make an american muscle car into euro trash? not trying to be a di**, but thats what it sounds like you want. if so, then don't do it to a stang, get an import.