Paint my interior?

I think you interior looks ok as it is ... but here is a pic of mine to give you an idea of what the two tone interior looks like with a painted piece:

Attachments

• Picture 051.jpg
    Picture 051.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 153
  • Sponsors (?)

On the newer Saleens. they paint the door bezel the same color as the outside of the car. Try asking Saleen how they do it. Well, come to think of it, you probably won't get a word out of them, so just ask around on the board some more, I guess.

Mine has been painted for about 9 months now, and haven't had any problems at all. I just sanded them smooth, wiped them down with alcohol pads, applied four very thin coats of Krylon Fusion Spray, and then gave them three light clear coats of Krylon Clear spray. They look as good as the day I did them.

lol now you guys got me all confused...i kinda gave up on the interior painting idea and after seeing some pics. I read somewhere that they krylon fusion paint is awsome on plastics so if i do paint i would use that. I still don't know what i should do or even what color. I would just order the mach 1 stuff but i don't know if i would want silver. I guess i'll just think about it for a while.

BTW - thanks for the compliments on the interior.