Painted headlight buckets PICS

So yeah i got a set fothese apart, and i painted a set for a guy, figured I'd show yall

100_0878.jpg

Cnv0240.jpg

100_0877.jpg

Cnv0131.jpg

Cnv0244.jpg

I seem to have been the only person whos done this on the mustang forums i belong to ( TMS, YMR and modularfords)

anyay if any1 wants a set done, PM me and ill get ya set up - Roger

Attachments

• 100_0878.jpg
    100_0878.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 544
  • Cnv0240.jpg
    Cnv0240.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 170
  • 100_0877.jpg
    100_0877.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 220
  • Cnv0131.jpg
    Cnv0131.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 178
  • Cnv0244.jpg
    Cnv0244.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 138
  • Sponsors (?)

nycstang37 said:
any water problems, fogging or anything? wanted to do that since i saw the foose stang on overhaulin

It was my mustang that he painted the buckets for. Definately was a great work. Havent had any fogging or condensation but havent had any rain until today. I'll check and see tomorow. I dont think that there will be though, Roger sealed them up really well and I doubt that water could get in.

silverGTvert said:
It was my mustang that he painted the buckets for. Definately was a great work. Havent had any fogging or condensation but havent had any rain until today. I'll check and see tomorow. I dont think that there will be though, Roger sealed them up really well and I doubt that water could get in.

cool, they do look great mmay have to get that done when the car comes in..

if he let us know then he wouldnt make any money.

I tried it, I got all the way to the part where you hae to take the lense off, basiccly you just have to use a box cutter to break the glue, its pretty heavy duty.

red05v6stang said:
put it in the oven on about 200-250 for long enuff to get the clue to soften up and pull the casing and the lens apart from one another. its not something new.

sorry i forgot i posted pics over here, lol

yeah i heated them at 220 for 20 mins, then had to seperate them, its not exactly the easiest thing. who ever used a box cutter, i dont know how u did tht, cause te cover and the bucket fit togeher, the bucket has a channel for the cover to fit into.....so i dunno how he cut it out, unless he cut the cover......