Painting Help

Vista_Stang

Oct 18, 2007
Hey everyone, I just got back from a few local body shops today. I was inquiring about labor costs to get the Cervinis C-Series Body Kit painted I wanted to purchase come spring time. To my suprise, all of them told me they won't paint a body kit because "it is too hard to deal with getting a custom body kit to work with the car." At which point I informed them, it is made for the S197 Mustang and I will be installing it, I just need them to paint it. Still said no.

My question is, has anyone heard this because I haven't, although I haven't had body work done for some time now. And my other question, can anyone help me out with a place near Bremerton, WA to get it done?

Thanks ahead of time for any info.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah the wife said that. She told me to just build the motor up like I had thought about, so I could live with that. Just wanted to ask opinions first on the painting issue.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. It's not worth that much trouble and gas for a body kit. I'd rather just spend the money on the motor. Thanks again for input though.

PS I wonder why my post counter hasn't been climbing, I definately have more than 1 post in the past few weeks. Oh well.