Paintless Dent Repair and other stuff...

Got my door dinged today and I have contacted a local paintless dent repair shop to take the car in tomorrow. Anybody have any real experience with this type of repair? If you take a look at some of their past work http://www.dixiedent.com/ I should have no worries, but I have never seen any of this type of work in person. I tried some pictures tonight in the garage for the before and after stuff, but I can't get a shot that shows the dent well. I will definately get one outside tomorrow and post the results tomorrow night. Dents suck!

For those of you that remember me; I just passed the same mileage on my second (replacement) Mustang that my first one gave up on. As I rolled passed the 900 mile mark I was kind of nervous, but it came and went with no issues. It is about time to start "really" driving this one. Breaking in my third motor you know....

Thanks in advance,
TicketMeRed

• Sponsors (?)

If these guys are reputable at all, you should have no problems. While we were at the 2003 Car Craft nationals in St. Paul MN., my buddy(who owns a near perfect '68 RS Camaro) had a small(quarter sized) dent removed from his front fender, right at the show. Even though it was partially hidden from the back by the battery tray, and with about 100 spectators watching, these guys removed the dent without even scratching his show finish, the whole thing took 45 minutes and cost my buddy 65.00. To me that's a hell of a deal. I think these guys were from "painless dent removal" but my memory sucks :shrug: Good Luck! Snake.

TicketMeRed05GT, I have had the paintless dent removal done on my stang. Some bozo wacked it in a parking lot and left a quarter sized ding in the door. It looked awful. I spent about 75$ and he dinged it back out and there is no sign it was there. Its well worth the money.

Had the work done buy the guys in the link above. They do great work! Sorry about the before picture. It was taken last night in the garage, and the after was taken outside in good light. I am very pleased with the results!

TicketMeRed

Attachments

• Mustang Ding Fixed.JPG
    Mustang Ding Fixed.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 153
  • Mustang Ding.JPG
    Mustang Ding.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 146