parts to get rid of

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a bunch of mustang parts that came with my car that i have no use for. some of the things like GT wheels i have been considering putting in autotrader? or is it best to just put them in the classifieds on here? i am undecided except that i know i need to get rid of some things and hopefully get some more money to put into my car. i dont want to waist my time and money listing them somewhere where nobody will care.

• Sponsors (?)

i have a good set of four 17 by 8 five star GT wheels with crappy 235s on the fronts and 255s on the rears. i have old saleen mesh style wheels with like some used road course slicks on them. i also have two 4 lug 16 inch ponies with used tires on them. i have a upper and lower intake that the guy told me was the original intake off my saleen, but i think is a stock one. i have a oh let me think he said and oil cooler for a 4.6 two good stock alternators for 5.0s, the stock saleen disc brake set up from the front of my car, a brand new set of 3.55 gears from ford with a posi rebuild kit, a saleen wing, i think i may also have a stock throttle body for a 4.6 but i have to check, all the parts are stored. and various other parts i will try to make an inventory of what i have and update this list later

Status
Not open for further replies.