People good with computers

• Sponsors (?)

illwood said:
Joe and GRGT1994 - I realized that mine wasn't the easy way out, but I believe that it was your best way to go. Yeah, iTunes can encode it, yeah Windows Media Player will encode it, but because they don't rip to an intermediate file I have had some serious problems with this method causing loud blips and skips in the music that hurt like hell when you're wearing headphones and rocking out to In Flames. Plus I'm a very musical person so the quality is important to me.

iTunes may be fine for some (even most), but I'm very particular and I don't like to half-ass things. So again, I offered the best method that I knew of.
...and I appreciate it.

I am picky about music quality being good, and although the douchebag Grn92LX :)D) doesn't like the music I do, it's still worth having good quality music.

(See Mike, I knew I'd get you back, even if it was a really bad attempt :D)

Joe

Grn92LX said:
What is your main kinda music your into, Joe? If its metal, i'm all for it ;)
The closest I get to metal is Metallica - I like all their music. I like some Slipknot, some Marilyn Manson and most of System of a Down. What I'm most into is alternative and straight-up rock and roll...

Dave (who I know you like, and who I'm going to see in concert this coming Saturday :D), Incubus, 311, Rage, Hendrix, Pearl Jam, OAR, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Chevelle, Lynard Skynard, Allman Brothers...the list could go on for years...

Joe