phew....

Hambone85GT

Feb 4, 2009
Alberta
Finally i got some goodluck with my car! About a month ago i had coolant pouring out of my engine, and i never got a chance to look at it until yesterday. (Kind of put it off because i feared head gasket) But i tried bypassing my heater core, topped off with coolant fired it up and NO MORE LEAKS!!!! Not a ver important post but i just wanted to fianlly share some joy about my car! And thanks to everyone that gave me advice before i started ripping my block apart!

• Sponsors (?)

Finally i got some goodluck with my car! About a month ago i had coolant pouring out of my engine, and i never got a chance to look at it until yesterday. (Kind of put it off because i feared head gasket) But i tried bypassing my heater core, topped off with coolant fired it up and NO MORE LEAKS!!!! Not a ver important post but i just wanted to fianlly share some joy about my car! And thanks to everyone that gave me advice before i started ripping my block apart!
I've been there. Glad to hear it wasn't as bad as you feared it would be. :nice: