Phoenix Cops need to chose their priorities better

Nik_95Cobra

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2002
Tempe, Arizona
GRRRR. OK so today we were at our shop minding our business as usual. Then out of nowhere a bike cop starts writing up 4-5 of our cars and most of our customers cars for being parked the wrong way, and 2 for not having plates on them (we have dealer plates and switch around) He was a real a-hole and was tooootally trying to make us escallate the situation. What a complete goon. Anyway he threatened to call out his supervisor too and so me and my dad told him to please do, then when the sup showed up on his bike he talked to the other cop and then they just left. All that wound up being ticketed was one of our customers (who he was obviously being picked on). What pisses me off so much is that whenever we get broken in to, they never even show up or do anything about it. Whenever we catch someone stealing, they either don't come out or take 2 hours to do so. Then this ahole starts ticketing everyone for bs to "uphold the law". One guy we cought stealing instead of showing up they just told us to restrain him ourselves til they got there so we had to beat the crap out of him after he came at us (later found he was on pcp so he took a beating), and they decided to show up after the incident was over (2 hours later). Another time we caught someone in our salvage yard section off hours and the one time they got there somewhat timely they chased the guy through our yard and when the guy hopped the fence on the other side they stopped and said there's nothing they can do. I just think it's a bunch of crap what the priorities seem to be. crapola

Ah well, rant over just thought I'd share. :p

• Sponsors (?)

yeah phoenix cops suck really bad. once someone tried to hijack my car. so i fought the guys(i had my ak) 2 that got of. they ran back to there cars and ran away. so i call the cops. so 10 minutes later those ****ers find me at my cuzs house and open fire(.22 handgun) and them those dumbasses bust a u turn. they had to reverse and then put it in drive, while they were doing that i ran to my trunk grabbed my ak and fired 8 shots. didn't miss once. i hit one of them in the knee, finally the cops came an hour later, and arrested me for defendeing myself and like 10 other family members. i was at a party. the cops were all racists to, not one of them was minority.

one of them even called me a wetback, so i went of on his ass.before i had said i got shot with paint balls but i lied cuz my attorney said not to tell no one the details. the case was finally dismissed as self defense after 6 months.

police in suburban areas and other non-city areas (like downtown City areas)...to me are basicly extorsion(sp?)ists, I mean they are there for the image ie. "incase" something happens or "when" something happens...and 99.99% of the work is "enforcement" that brings in "money" to support the ongoing "enforcement".

Now dont get me wrong detectives, homocide, narc's, I am not grouping into this IMHO they are the ones doing police work...and there is a need for a police force in areas of populations of 1000+ or so (otherwise a shared police force for smaller towns).

I have never seen a more "useless" police force than some of the area's around me...In a local area that has a HUGE drug problem there was a Known (the MAYOR admitted to knowing of this) meth lab ACROSS the street from CITY HALL and the police force was like 250+ tell me that is not SOFA KING WE TODID. Then they had the balls to ask for extra funding to hire 100 new officers to DEAL with the problem...

one of my friends brothers was into Heroin bad...one night we followed the guy around and found some cops parked in a closed gas station and pointed out were they were, were they were going, who they were with, what car they were in and were they came from...the cops said oh...we know that guy lets to. We left 30 or seconds later and saw them sitting in the next lot talking to each other again...great public service:rolleyes:

Again dont get me wrong...I have family that are police officers, hell I almost have a minor in CJ from the #1 CJ school in the US. I respect the badge and MOST of the people wearing it (but always give respect when I am around them) but most of the time more officers is NOT the solution...its mostly better parenting/society that takes care of this in the long run...too bad its the few bad apples that give them all a bad rap sometimes.

i hear you, nik. my car was just broken into while i was in a study group and UPD was nowhere to be found. and just where are they? they're stopping YOU, ticketing you for stupid **** instead of taking care of real problems.

Nik dude souds like how the cops are down here. Well maybe not as bad. Our town has a really bad rap for the cops here. There is always a cop arrested for drug charges, extorsion, rape, or some other bull crap. I know of some pretty good cops around here but there is nothing that they can do to change things cause there are so many bad ones out there.