Roush Photos from Crystal Cove, 01/28/06

I met up with a few of the members from S.C.O.A. this morning and cruised over to the Crystal Cove show. I shot just about everything so there's about 150+ pics. Dial Up warning, 2.5mb initial load.

Dennis, you will be glad to know that I got my Carls Jr near the end of the bumblebee cruise (I'll have those pics up a bit later). :)

http://www.bluegt.com/crystalcove/

View attachment 489461
View attachment 489463
06.jpg

Shaun

• Sponsors (?)

All the Fox Body Saleens that are in running condition are all back east!!! They are far and few between and every now and then we see some or a few at shows in California! Roberts Fox body is suffering from heat stroke, Marcus's fox body is making for a good storage place for other items in his garage and my fox body has got about oh 15 years of dust sitting on top of it to were you cant even tell its black! Someday we all will have these rides back on the street again!

Nice pics, Shaun. It looks like you got your fix of Mustangs (and other hot cars) for the day. Good to see you. We’ll have to make it down south for some of your fun, soon.

And yes, we need some Fox bodies! Get off your arses and get them back on the road. :)