Photos of my road trip

Roni

someone needs to pimp my ass
Mar 30, 2005
Edmonton, Alberta
Went on a road trip thru the mountains from Edmonton, Alberta to Vancouver, British Columbia

This is a pic of the ride in.

View attachment 384165

this is the Pony corraled.

PonyCorraled.jpg

This is the Pony at the Watering hole.

WateringHole.jpg

This is a good pic of the amount of wildlife we encountered.

View attachment 384168

And finally this is where we dipped our toes into the Pacific Ocean at White Rock B.C. (the tide was out).

View attachment 384169

:canada:

• Sponsors (?)

Those are some nice pics and that is a beautiful area. We went to Montana for a week two years ago and were gonna go to Alaska this summer but my brother is gettin sent to afganistan for 6 months now so it'll wait. Anyhow I love that type of area Im very jealous.

Thanks for sharing. Very beautiful scenery. I hope you did not feed lake water to the car at the watering hole!! :)

You can lead a Horse to Water...

Those are some nice pics and that is a beautiful area. We went to Montana for a week two years ago and were gonna go to Alaska this summer but my brother is gettin sent to afganistan for 6 months now so it'll wait. Anyhow I love that type of area Im very jealous.

All the best to your brother. Most of these area's are in National Parks so they won't change anytime soon.

how did that altitude effect your gas mileage?

I didn't notice any difference. It is colder the higher you get so maybe the colder (denser) air compensates for the thinner air?

Nice pics, i hope we get to do that drive when i get there. I am military and am posted to Wainwright.

P.M. me and I'll share my travel route.

That looks like it must have been an amazing road trip to do. Some really beautiful scenery there. How well maintained are the roads?

They are paved Highways that include the Trans Canada Highway. The road you see in the first pic was the roughest but it was the Trans Canada Highway many yearrs ago now it is only a secondary that nobody seems to use anymore. Its very secluded and thats one of the reasons I took the road.

I bet a convertible would have been amazing in that part of the country!

Yes it would you would get a better view, It did snow on one of the higher passes and it was 75 Deg F and sunny 20 minutes before in the valley.

It was a good trip and I would like to go up the Alaska highway next year....

Haha those roads and everything look so familiar!!! I took that trip for the May long weekend ahah....sadly i wasn't able to take my Mustang we had 4 people going with us and we opted to take a focus for comfort...in my opinion bad choice driving through the mountains with the 4 banger not fun!!! Nonetheless awesome pics dude!!!