Photos of "new" '95 GT

This is the 5th Mustang I've owned. Got this one about a month ago with
48K miles. I chaged the wheels, added stripes, changed mufflers, had tune-up, etc. Red leather interior. I've seen a few convertibles with red leather, but I'm thinking there might no be as many GT coupes with red leather. Anybody know how to research further besides regular production number sites.
Hope you like the photos. Maybe we'll meet at a rally or show.
Dan

• Sponsors (?)

i am not a fan of red interior and im not a fan of stripes. not really a fan of white wheels . i have to say tho, the way you have done the car, everything ties in really really well. looks great . i like it !:nice:

I hate the red in Fox cars. It just seemed to really limit your exterior color choices. Same with tan in our cars, seems like EVERY SINGLE SN95 I look at when looking to buy has tan interior and an automatic. Jeez...

My 95 GTS has red cloth. Ive never been able to find any #'s on int options. Yours is now the 5th one Ive seen with red int, and only the second hardtop car. Mine being the first. My car is black though. Only black one I can think of Ive seen with red int. Im sure there are more, but with mine being 1 of 1400 black GTS cars. Id sure like to see the option break down on them.