PHOTOSHOP Help Please.

94TURBO5 O

Mar 14, 2004
VA
Can anyone PS this for me with my paint color and an R hood or just use any one of my photos from my site to put one on?

stalker.jpg

I pulled into a gas station not really thinking that the Pro Stars lowered the front a lot and I really jacked up the front nose. I'm thinking about adding a Stalker nose since the whole front nose needs to be painted anyways.

• Sponsors (?)

94SC50 said:
Can anyone PS this for me with my paint color and an R hood or just use any one of my photos from my site to put one on?

stalker.jpg

I pulled into a gas station not really thinking that the Pro Stars lowered the front a lot and I really jacked up the front nose. I'm thinking about adding a Stalker nose since the whole front nose needs to be painted anyways.
NOOOOOOOOO.......i think you should either get another cobra bumper, or wait until the 03 bumper comes out.....that would be bangin :banana:

The impact just flexed the bumper and the paint is cracking and flaking off in sections like wrinkles and spider webs. It's not that noticeable unless you look close but for me it devistating! The bumper is fine just needs to be repainted and sanded a little to get the scrapes out. I'm gonna keep it to just have another body part to swap whenever I get bored but I want a new front like a Saleen or Stalker b/c of the way my paint likes curves. The 03 is just to flat faced for me and I was looking at a Cobra R but it's just too agressive looking and low for my car.

94SC50 said:
The impact just flexed the bumper and the paint is cracking and flaking off in sections like wrinkles and spider webs. It's not that noticeable unless you look close but for me it devistating! The bumper is fine just needs to be repainted and sanded a little to get the scrapes out. I'm gonna keep it to just have another body part to swap whenever I get bored but I want a new front like a Saleen or Stalker b/c of the way my paint likes curves. The 03 is just to flat faced for me and I was looking at a Cobra R but it's just too agressive looking and low for my car.
i just hate the stalker bumper.......i heart the saleen tho....if ur gonna get sometihn different....get the saleen....i can believe i forgot about that bumper :shrug:

Dog gon my bad dude! :bang: Negative...I just want the Stalker Front that's it. :nice:
I just pulled my car outside to take some pics of the damages and I can get you whatever angle you need just let me know. I'm in my garage right now.

94SC50 said:
Dog gon my bad dude! :bang: Negative...I just want the Stalker Front that's it. :nice:
I just pulled my car outside to take some pics of the damages and I can get you whatever angle you need just let me know. I'm in my garage right now.

LOL! Oh well :)
now you can see if you like it or not :p
my present to you.

nmcgrawj said:
damn man...you are too sweet in Photoshop :nice: :hail2:

thanks bro :nice:
appreciate it.
this stuff can be fun when you know what you're doing,
and when you're struggling? It's the worst program ever!! :D

That is my next front bumper bar none. I feel the same way you do JR about the '03 front bumper. I'm planning on doing the entire stalker kit on my car since the xenon sits too low and will be ripped of the car in no time when I lower it in a few weeks.

No sweat JR, glad to help you out. I don't mind the hood, but it's not as clean as the stock hood. to be honest i'd keep the stock one... or what I want? the cobra hood! :nice:

How low are you lowering the beast paul?

I love the stalker front, it'll be the same front bumper i'm puting on next year.
but saleen side skirts, back bumper and s281 wing.

looks sweet

JR had soemthing like that happen to me last year i was turning into the Turkey Hill and had to swing wide and i hit a pile of snow which turned out to be more like ice chiped the paint off my bumper i was pissed. You can see it in some of the old pics i have posted esp the one with the neons

dude i should get you to PS a cobra bumper on mine lol always wondered how that would look