Pic of my Zex bottle for MSP

scrming said:
Actually I'll be flying solo tomorrow!!!!

Lidio is a very cautious and methodical guy... we are taking this slow and making sure everying is working right... Lidio's wide band went out so we didn't get a completely accurate A/F check... So.. we are going to take it slow... Lidio prides himself on giving his customers cars that stay together and don't self destruct after a week... So.. I will take it easy... run the 75's tomorrow... Next saturday we'll get the car back on the dyno... and see what's what... if all goes well, i think maybe change the spark plugs and put in the 100HP and call it good... I want to be 100% sure when I say I have over 300HP at crank... LOL! Right now it maybe a little under... the extra 25HP shot will put it over the top! LOL!

That sounds good scrming.. Your doing what is best.. :hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

random question, but it is dealing with the trunk. do u know where to get the push clips (both kind) that hold plastic and all tht against the trunk walls and all that. while i was putting my system in, someone threw mine away and i want my trunk to look new again, other than my huge box haha.

red05v6stang said:
random question, but it is dealing with the trunk. do u know where to get the push clips (both kind) that hold plastic and all tht against the trunk walls and all that. while i was putting my system in, someone threw mine away and i want my trunk to look new again, other than my huge box haha.

Contact this guy:
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=14734
[email protected]
He can get anything and I believe he has good prices as well.