Pic requested white 05 with bullitts

05V6inMD

Jun 24, 2005
I have a white 05 vert and am thinking about bullitt wheels, but am undecided on polishes silver, chrome, or even something different like white with polished silver lip. I would love to see anyone with a white 05 and bullitt style wheels.

• Sponsors (?)

I don't understand why American Racing doesn't make the original Torq Thrusts in larger sizes. I'd love to put a set of 17" original Torq Thrusts in the lighter silver color on my white '06 I have coming.

I tried to find white bullitts to fit the '05 and couldn't. I had white wheels on my '02 Z28 and it looked real sharp. I found a guy in Chicago that would powder coat a set, but it would cost an arm and a leg.

I'm real happy with the polished Bullitts. Bought them from a guy on eBay for $680.

wht-v6-vert said:
I tried to find white bullitts to fit the '05 and couldn't. I had white wheels on my '02 Z28 and it looked real sharp. I found a guy in Chicago that would powder coat a set, but it would cost an arm and a leg.

I'm real happy with the polished Bullitts. Bought them from a guy on eBay for $680.
Are they 17". I'm looking forward to a pic.

Ford Racing Polished Bullitts. I had the dealer remove the spoiler and stripe when I got it in April.

Attachments

• mustang0003.JPG
    mustang0003.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 181