picked up an 89 gt

blown90notch

Oct 16, 2008
a friend had an 89 gt that he bought for his wife to drive.she wasn't comfortable driving it in the snow so he told me he wanted to find her a fwd car.i offered my 98 stratus in trade and he accepted.the gt is white with tan cloth interior.it is a 5 speed.the only mods are 17" chrome cobra's,off road with mac prochamber and a flowmaster catback.i pulled of the cobras cause they need tires and put on some ponies i had.

i was wondering how rare the tan interior is?i heard that it is kinda rare.
mark

View attachment 278532

View attachment 278533

View attachment 278534

• Sponsors (?)

unless we get a foot or more of snow i drive my stangs year round.been doin it for 12+years.we will see how my coupe does with the blower.it may have to sit when it snows.plus i have to drive about 3 miles to work so that makes it easier.

unless we get a foot or more of snow i drive my stangs year round.been doin it for 12+years.we will see how my coupe does with the blower.it may have to sit when it snows.plus i have to drive about 3 miles to work so that makes it easier.

yikes... i backed my car out of the garage on bfg g-force t/a's last week with a little snow down and had to push it back in. lol