Pics of 4" hoods

skpm316

Sep 12, 2004
Please post any pics of 4" hood on 94/95. Planning on getting 4" Harwood Cobra R hood from Summit. Just want to see what a 4" hood would look like on car. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

here is my hood. Its probably just about 4"....I made this one myself tho...from the stock hood....its still in progress tho, i need to add the inserts, and finish it around the driver's headlight

DSC01438.JPG

Attachments

• DSC01438.JPG
    DSC01438.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 57
250 dollars cant beat it

got mine from cincinnati composites i think is the name the sell on ebay all the time....250 dollars out the door...but then again i only live an hour from there....and picked it up....they make them on site.......heres a few pics
picture0201qr.jpg
picture0231gr.jpg
picture0256wc.jpg

Attachments

• picture0201qr.jpg
    picture0201qr.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 62
  • picture0231gr.jpg
    picture0231gr.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 63
  • picture0256wc.jpg
    picture0256wc.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 62
golfpro187ho said:
got mine from cincinnati composites i think is the name the sell on ebay all the time....250 dollars out the door...but then again i only live an hour from there....and picked it up....they make them on site.......heres a few pics

That is a sweeetttttttt hood for that price, but man, it just DOES NOT go with stock waffles :(
RC

i had some gangster 18s but just recently sold them...and now i buyin a shifter and underdrive pulleys and hopefully some headers....plan on getting some cobra r's soon...have 2 have the 10.5 inch rears....check my car domain an tell me which u like best the stock waffles or the gangster 18s

golfpro187ho said:
i had some gangster 18s but just recently sold them...and now i buyin a shifter and underdrive pulleys and hopefully some headers....plan on getting some cobra r's soon...have 2 have the 10.5 inch rears....check my car domain an tell me which u like best the stock waffles or the gangster 18s

hey you haven't been on in quite a while. I remember you gettin flamed hardcore for those "gangster 18's" Well it's good to see you didn't leave the site, and cobra R's are gonna look much better, especially in 10.5" rears :nice:

golfpro187ho said:
picture0201qr.jpg
picture0231gr.jpg
picture0256wc.jpg

That's the exact same hood I have (link to pics above by RioSnake). I got it from the same source (bought on Ebay). The lady E-mailed me, and said that they had three different hoods for the 94/95, and wanted to make sure that I liked that one the best. She E-mailed me pics of all of them, and everything. I paid like $84 to have it shipped to Oklahoma. It took 7-10 days. I can't remember for sure. The lady I talked to there was really cool. They forgot to put a set of pins that I ordered in with the hood, so she sent me two sets on overnight the next day.
Brandon

Attachments

• picture0201qr.jpg
    picture0201qr.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 61
  • picture0231gr.jpg
    picture0231gr.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 61
  • picture0256wc.jpg
    picture0256wc.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 57