Pics of bullit wheels on 94-95?

likemine.jpg

White black bullitts

• Sponsors (?)

Pune and Hillie,

Well, I thought I had my mind made up on which Bullitt to go with, but seeing your Stangs (same color as mine) makes me wonder. :shrug:
Maybe I'll just split the difference and get silver. Anybody know why they are so expensive in comparison to the other colors?

FedRich said:
Pune and Hillie,

Well, I thought I had my mind made up on which Bullitt to go with, but seeing your Stangs (same color as mine) makes me wonder. :shrug:
Maybe I'll just split the difference and get silver. Anybody know why they are so expensive in comparison to the other colors?

I would mod your suspension first before doing any exterior(for looks) mods.

The verts need a lot of suspension work, do that first.

punestang said:
Hillie, I got pulled over once for having blackouts on my front headlights(3yrs ago/warning issued). What is your opinion on them?

I won't pull someone over for them unless it's dark and they are cutting their headlights enough that I can tell. Although I have used them as PC for a traffic stop when I though something else might be going on (I.E. drugs, DUI etc.)

pleasehelp said:
Hey punestang, where did you get the side exhaust skirt? Any problems with it? Thanks.

edit: I will be selling these side skirts in a year or two. If you can wait that long, PM or email at [email protected] if your interested in just the skirts.

Right here at stangnet.com.

Best price for a "brand" new kit. otherwise, ebay is good.

No problems with the kit. No heat coming up into the car. No exhaust fumes coming up in the car.