pics of sonic blue gt with stalker front

I'm prepping to repaint my 1988 gt regatta blue/titanium. And am 90% sure I want to go sonic blue with a front stalker bumper but have found few pics of this set up. If any of you have done or seen this could you post a pic. This process is expensive and I will have this car for a long time and I want to be a 100% sure this is what I want to do. much appreciated -karl
mustangkarl-albums-88-gt-project-picture7099-drivers-side.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Not blue, but might help your decision anyway. The Stalker is a cool nose...i've grown away from it in recent years but not many people run them so you can be pretty unique with it. This one is the only one i know of around where i live (buddy's car).

View attachment 194413

Oh....and before someone mentions hood gap....that gap is actually the Stalker's fault, so maybe keep that in mind. The hood lines up perfect with the fenders, and that's as far up as the bumper will go.

Reactions: 1 user
the stock fog lights lenses fall off and break. and these are soo much brighter! but yes they do look a bit small and out of place.

I have these on mine, they where on there when I bought it. Does yours actually light up?

Mine are just reflectors, it looks ridiculous when I see it shining on someone’s face